Thursday, July 1, 2010

Honesty Scrap Award

“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”

Honesty Scrap Award

Poe, being her sweet self, tagged me in this, and made my day nicer, gushier and overall awww-er. Thanks Oompa, you and your awesomeness are a force to reckon with.

Here's how it goes:

Some rules of the game
a) Show off your honesty(and modesty) by thanking the person who gave you the award and link to their post.
b) List 10 honest things about yourself. Cheating makes you lame, so just play along, all you taggees.
c) Select 7 other bloggers you think deserve this award and pass it on to them.
d) Notify said bloggers about the award and invite them to be the honest ones next. Ooh, I'm sure they'd love that.

So I'm done with a). As far as b) is concerned, here goes nothing... 


  1. I like romantic comedies. I enjoy them, in their entirety.
  2. It's hard for me to keep promises. I end up promising more than I can deliver...but I try..
  3. As a kid, once, I was so dazed that when the doorbell rang, I answered the phone. 
  4. I first cursed when I was 2. I said "batthard".
  5. I hate change and I hate experimenting, especially with music. I love that comfort zone too much. Even if it's an album or a song by an artist I love. I'm much better now though
  6. I'm not really ambitious. I don't care much for money or extraordinary ways of getting more of it.
  7. Music is more a part of me than anything or anyone else. I know everybody loves music, but it's doesn't end there for me. Music defines my existence and me as a human being. I can't feel right without it. I need to have music when I'm doing something on my own..the only reason I don't around people is because it's rude...I would if I could..
  8. As much as I love Eve, Maria will always be around. [for those who don't know what I'm talking about, ask me sometime]
  9. My biggest fear in life is that I'll be a disappointment.
  10. I'm a better at being a friend than a boyfriend.

    Point b)...Check
    To points c) and d) now. Here are the nominee's for this year's

    (I'd tag more people but I don't have more left....must go and socialize more on blogger..)

    2 comments:

    1. Aww :)
      you made my day too!

      wait for your tag now :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wonderful blog! I definitely love how it’s easy on my eyes and also the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!

      ReplyDelete