Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Phoenix, much?

To the one random person who might stuble across this page somehow,

Welcome.
You might wonder where you might be. Dont be afraid, its just a dead blog. I cant seem to remember why I started it, and I cant see the point of continuing it, since I can barely write, dont have much of a life and pretty much suck at keeping stuff updated.

BUUUUUUUUUT,
Poe was nice enough to overhaul this place, and i intend to keep it up and running, just to honour the effort
Thanks O :)

So besides a little bit of ranting, some pointless lamenting and some nothingness, you'll come across some stuff I'd written but never put up here. Yay for periodic updates

It'd be nice if people actually read this and commented and whatnot, but ah well, lets not get ahead of ourselves


Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment